Sunday, December 17, 2017

WIP: Ferrari 330 P4. Group build project for FB model site; The Basement Airforce. Final Reveal

Here she is.  I learned a bunch from this.  For my first car, I am happy.  Now to decide if I will bust it open to fix that water mark issue.  I also had problems with the front windshield with the glue.  Not happy with that at all.  I used a "glass glue, but I botched it.  It didn't help that I had to break the window off twice to fix some water issues.  The Good Year tire stencils did not stick well at all either.  I was unable to rub most of these off per tire!

Over all model looks great though and I am satisfied for my first car.

No comments:

Post a Comment