But, after taking my time this weekend, I finished this part. Tonight I gloss coat over the decals to seal them in and start my washing and mild weathering tomorrow. Being this is not an award winning model (I'm not happy with the build), I will not go nuts, it will be a simple display aircraft. I thought the Trumpeter model would be better, but it's just OK. I have a few Edward 1/72 Profi packs waiting for me, as well as some Tamiya. But I think a tank might be next. Either a Trumpeter KV-1 in 1/35 scale, a JS-1 in 1/76 or a Panther D or A in 1/72. If I can't figure it out, I'll make the 1/72 Edward Mig-15 bis. :-)
I had to paint the red stripe on as the decal was a total pain in the ass to place. I found it easier to actually mask the plane and spray it on.