Sunday, January 24, 2021

Reveal: KV-1 1942 Final photos of the Soviet Beast

Finally the model is complete.  Actually it was completed last year, but it was such a shit year I was not able to post.  I have a ton of stuff for you all to see from this, my P-47 final photos and a ton of Miniature game models.  Minis to AFVs.  I will start posting more over the next month to catch up. 

This model was fun.  I have a few more Trumpeter kits I would like to build, including a German KV-1. That should be a cool project, when I finally get around to starting it. 










I think the model came out very nice.  It isn't as bright at the photo makes it out to be, but I like the contrast of the Soviet 4BO color and the rusty tracks.  The tracks are darker in real life as well, everything just looks too bright in these photos. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment