Friday, September 21, 2018

Misc. Miniatures

Rough summer.  It's getting harder and harder to find time to post updates, but I will try harder.  Been hibernating from my KV-1 and P-47, soon but in the meantime been making and painting minis. 

Here is what I have been working on:
 
 New Henchmen members of one of my Mordheim war bands. 
 Ghouls for an Undead Mordheim Warband
New Wyrdstone that I made
 What I used to make the Wyrdstone

 Used the glaze to give the illusion of the stones glowing.

 
 Making the bases with GreenStuff
 Green Stuff rollers from Green Stuff World
 First use the smooth roller, then the patterned one.
 Just trim the edges and you are done.  VERY simple and looks AWESOME
One of the new Kickstart Lawmen models from Black Scorpion.  I got a bunch for playing Legends of Old West and Tombstone. 
This is my priest before the washes (shade)
This is him after.  Nice and simple.  Love the Citadel Shades.  I used 4 different washes. 
 Priest.  Pray or die outlaw!
 Quick paint job for the deputy
My Sheriff/Texas Ranger.


No comments:

Post a Comment