Friday, September 21, 2018

Warhammer 40K - Black Templars Army from Days of Ol'

So a friend of mine was all into getting back into War Hammer 40K....until he got himself a new girlfriend...then he forgot.  ANYWAY, he made me dig out my old army of Black Templar Space Marines.  I still have a bunch to paint I guess.  Need to find these photos of our game. 

As I was setting up the army, I forgot just how much I actually had and more that are new in the box!  Holy COW!  Not the best photos, but at least you get the idea!  Need to get a few more games in.  I really liked what they did with this game. 

These models were all painted between 12-10 years ago....give or take a year, maybe more. 

 The Terminator dude was a special character with a power hammer.  I cut off the hammer and took two Dark Elf Executioner swords and glued them into a phase sword and painted him into a Black Templar instead of the Imperial Fist that he was.  I also removed any Imperial Fist references. 
 My Land Raider Crusader
 The doors are Forge World.
 The entire army.  I need to finish painting it. 

 Templar Squads

 Small group of Kill Team on left, from the old days, NOT the new plastics but older metal bits. And metal Grey Knights and Inquisitors. As you can see not finished

I hate the Dread.  I need to repaint it.  You can see some vehicles.  In the old game, Black Templars couldn't use certain things, with the new rules, they can use anything.  Much Better! There is a demolisher somewhere in there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment