Wednesday, May 7, 2014

War Thunder Photos

Here are some more photos from War Thunder.  This game really is well done.  I know we can find problems with it, just like in everything, BUT over all it's fun, well made and still only in BETA.  So the room for improvement is great. 

So I started fooling around with the skin editor within War Thunder.  The guys at Gaijin have removed a number of the national markings from the Ground Forces portion, for SOME ODD REASON!  So I can not mark up my tanks accordingly.

 Below is a camo partner for the Soviet T-34 1941.  It's actually a cool tool, cause you can tweak the amount and the pattern combinations.  You can do all sorts of cool combinations to the available patterns.  The photo below is a photo I snapped from within the game.

 
Since they took away my national marks, I decided to fool around and start plastering the US Flag on my vehicles.  Just messing around, this wont be permanent. 
StuG F

 
Panzer III L
 
Must look funny from the sky as plans are flying around looking for a target, "Oh look, Old Glory, BOMB IT!"  Not nice! ;-)

 
So I play on a squadron.  Our name is HAFA (Hellenic Air Force Athens).  I figured I'd remove my large 8 that I had on my wing and replace it with a National Greek Flag in honor of my Squadron's home country. The eagle face is on ALL my aircraft   :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment