Thursday, May 1, 2014

War Thunder and and WT Ground Forces - More Goodness

War Thunder is a great game.  The air combat version is in Open Beta currently.  There are some things that need fixing, but hey, they are in Beta still.  Their ground war/combined arms game is in CLOSED Beta.  This is moving alone quite nicely.  I was in a game yesterday that had a Soviet Su-2 bomber drop bombs on my location and destroy my PZ III E.  Tough break for me even with AA cover.  Then, the day prior, I was flying a P40 Lend Lease WarHawk and was able to strafe a German AA and kill it, drop my bomb payload (x2 100 lbs bombs and 1 500lbs bomb) on multiple targets but got killed when I went after another AA flak 38 who got me before I got him.  Instant Fireball. 

Anyway, here are some more photos and vids.  Nothing major on the vids, just something to understand how things look.  Ill post some better vids later.

Lend Lease B-25 Mitchell Soviet Service in realistic Battle
 
The instant I take YET ANOTHER hit from a Soviet 45mm gun.   
 
The smile was a result of hits from the Soviets.  I was immobilized with a transmission or engine hit awaiting my crew to repair.  I was out in open for 1:30, I was lucky to repair the issue and pull back.  Over all, with the smile marks, I counted 20 hits!  After all that, I was killed off by a Soviet plane. 
 
My Soviet KV-1 Zis 
 
My newly Unlocked T-50 
 
Newly unlocked Su-122 
 
Newly unlocked SU-76.  Tough vehicle to aim, as its tough to depress the gun on this one.   
A Premium Flak wagon.  I do not own it, it was just a test as  you can take these thing for a test drive.  See the interior?  Nice....
 
Here is me flying my British P-51 MKIIa.  After quickly dispatching 2 planes, I too am dispatched by a Corsair with the same cannon config as me.  4 20mm cannons!  DEADLY.  See how fast I catch on fire?  I only knew I was being fired upon after catching fire from the pilot's initial burst. 

No comments:

Post a Comment