Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sig33 Ausf PZIII - An old project about to be finished - TBT

So, I have already mentioned that I have a serious case of ADD when it comes to model building.  I started this sucker over 10 years ago.  It was built and painted grey.  After reading Mig's FAQ2 book, I decided to give his weathering techniques a try and THIS was the first model I tried all his techniques on, being it was an already painted model.  I should have modulated a little bit, but oh well.

I had never done these before, well, the way Mig instructs.  So, here is what I got... These photos are from almost 2 years ago.

 
 
So, after some practice on this old shelf queen, I decided to bring her back out and finish her off...errr, that sounds wrong! LOL.  Here are the latest photos.  ALSO, the commander is my first real attempt at a 1:35 scale figure.  I am afraid of figures in this scale, BUT I need to get over my fear.  He still needs to be sprayed matt.  Building the tracks which I hope to have done and mounted by next week!  Then one more model to add to my collection.  The photos below are from last night. No weathering has been done since two years ago.  It's all about the tracks now, building and painting.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment