Wednesday, December 7, 2016

X-Wing Table Top Flight Simulator Miniatures Game

Right before Christmas of last year (2015), I looked into a new game to play with my kids, Star Wars X-Wing.  My boys love Star Wars, and so do I.  This game looked like a great fit!  I bought a few things to start and learn the game and then it turned into a huge money sink as I HAD TO HAVE ALL THE SHIPS!!!

The rules are simple to learn. Models are very nice and well painted.  Finally, a game I can play that I don't have to paint anything!  Score!  Well...I did make some painting upgrades to the models.  I have some photos of the models and playing the game over the last year.  Enjoy...I can't recommend it enough. 

 2nd edition of the game.  New Rules.
 What you get in the core box set. 
 T-70 X Wing

 First Order Tie

 First game.  This is the core set.  This has been superseded by the Force Awakens box and rules.


 Fleet early on.  It has grown since.  A LOT. 

 Nick and Costa vs Dad.  They are hopeful to beat me. 
 Rebels vs. Scum.  Han Solo looking to knock out Denggar and Boba. 
 Furball!
 Costa telling us what he thinks of my Scum and Villainy ace!  Sophia is strategizing.
 Nick and myself laying down the pain!
 Strategizing
 Costa looses hi fav ship!



1 comment:

  1. Nice pics!
    Glad to see you are raising a family of gamers ;)

    ReplyDelete