Wednesday, June 18, 2014

AMMO by Mig Jimenez

In case you guys didn't know, I LOVE AMMO by Mig Jimenez products.  There are a number of reasons why and this is why I have decided to support them with their venture.  Mig is a good guy, but he also has GREAT guys working with him and for him.  His USA team is fantastic and 2nd to NONE with customer service and they just love their work and helping modelers get what they need. 

This is a recent order of mine.  I am looking fwd to try out the AMMO aircraft products on a future project.  AMMO pigments are very good and so are their washes and streaking products.  Now, with all the paints they are making, it helps as his paints are perfect for airbrushing (with a tad bit of acryl thinner) or applied by brush. 

I would easily replace all my military paints (but I would still use LifeColor as I enjoy painting with these too) with AMMO, but unfortunately they don't have all the colors......YET.  When they do, I will be upgrading.  I HATE mixing paint, so having a variety is perfect for me.

If you haven't been to their US site, go.  If you don't see something, write to their customer service email and Iain will help you. 

 
I should add this is NOT a paid add and no one asked me to post this.  I am doing this because I believe that AMMO by Mig Jimenez is a superior product and his people are top notch, and that is what is important.  That is why I prefer his products over the previous companies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment